Arvigo® techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy
The Arvigo® Techniques of Mayan Abdominal Therapy is an external massage that address the position and health of the pelvic and abdominal organs. The Arvigo® treatments assist with a number of symptoms for women.
Symptoms for women include pelvic floor disorders, painful periods, and ovulation, bladder or yeast infections and ovarian cysts. The work is best known for the correction of the prolapsed, fallen or tipped uterus, and to help fertility challenges by improving the overall health of the uterus.
For more information please contact Taryn, at…
732 East 4th Street, Suite C
Duluth, MN 55805
- Painful periods and ovulation
- Irregular menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Miscarriages, difficult pregnancies
- Peri-menopause, menopausal symptoms
- PMS/ Depression with menstruation
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Enhances Pregnancy, aids in labor and delivery